How Intuit Scales Compliance Operations with Head of BSA/AML, Rob DeCampos
Discover how Rob DeCampos, Head of BSA/AML at Intuit, scales compliance operations in this thought-provoking webinar.
Unit21’s CEO and Co-Founder, Trisha Kothari, recently hosted a webinar all about how Intuit scales their compliance operations.
Joining her for this in-depth conversation is Rob DeCampos, Intuit’s Head of BSA/AML. Rob is a seasoned professional that has been working to grow Intuit's compliance operations team over the past 5 years. Before Intuit, Rob learned the ins and outs of compliance at prominent financial organizations like AMEX and Paypal.
Together, they explore how relationships, experimentation, and data are key components to building a world-class compliance team.
If you are looking to build a successful career in compliance, or are interested in understanding how to scale a compliance team within your organization, this webinar is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- How to drive value through strategic partnerships with sponsor banks and technology vendors
- Whether to build it or buy it when it comes to technology solutions from BSA/AML
- How to build a framework for a good compliance team
- How to measure the performance of compliance team members
- What traits to look for when hiring a compliance team
- How to incorporate data into your decision-making process
- And more!